There are two methods for obtaining student transcript or other school records
Order transcripts online via parchment.com
- You must create an account before placing an order
- Unofficial transcripts can be emailed if selected. No fee is required.
- Official transcripts will be mailed to the address indicated in your order. There is a $5 fee per transcript.
- Processing time is approximately 1-3 days for unofficial transcripts and 3-5 days for official transcripts. 5-10 days for records older than 1980. Inaccurate information in the account set-up may cause delays in processing time.
Order directly from the KHSD School you last attended
- Students must show identification when ordering and picking up transcripts. Please visit the Registrar’s Office to complete a request form.
- Processing time is 3 days for unofficials & unofficials. There is no fee however, all outstanding fees must be paid prior to the release of a transcript. For records older than 1980, please allow 5-10 days for processing.
NOTE: If the last high school the student attended is closed for a holiday or school recess, visit the Kern High School District office to order.